Monday, March 2, 2009

Advice

It’s still hard to swallow knowing that there’s no easy way out of becoming debt free. I have received so much advice from peers, online articles and books on how to easily become debt free and the ones below are what make sense to me and my situation.

1. Automatic Millionaire (David Bach)

a. I just adjusted my bills to be paid bi-weekly

b. My savings will be also taken out bi-weekly

c. Also, I just came from my bank to divide my monthly car payment and take out the amount the 5th and the 25th of the month.

2. Snowball Effect – I am paying off 2 CC’s from the Tax Refund.

3. Pay yourself first and live with what’s left behind – Words of wisdom from The Bossman and everyone else in the financial world.

4. Suze Orman 2009 Action Plan

a. Don't spend any money for a day – DONE

b. Don't use your credit card for a week – DONE

    1. Don't eat out in restaurants for a month – Still trying to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment